Policies and Procedures
Auto Rank is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the Auto Rank website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Auto Rank . “Our site” means Auto Rank .
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Auto Rank via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Auto Rank and Auto Rank shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Facebook, Google, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The name “Facebook” “Google” as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks.
The use in this website and/or in related promotional print or video material of trademarked names and images is strictly for editorial and descriptive purposes, and no commercial claim to their use, or suggestion of sponsorship or endorsement, is made by Auto Rank . Those words or terms that the authors and publisher have reason to believe are trademarks are designated as such by the use of initial capitalization, where appropriate. However no attempt has been made to identify or designate all words or terms to which trademark or other proprietary rights may exist. Nothing contained herein is intended to express a judgment on, or affect the validity of legal status of, any word or term as a trademark, service mark, or other proprietary mark.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
1. Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
2. Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
3. Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
4. E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Auto Rank via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
1. Considering you for a Auto Rank product;
2. As required by law; and
3. For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Auto Rank . No part of Auto Rank ’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
AutoRank Playbooks are full-blown ad campaigns at your fingertips, preset with audience targeting, ad creative, copy, AND campaign strategy for any agent, no matter their goal.
Each Playbook is built out head-to-toe with a different objective in mind – for example: Vehicle Inquiry, Test Drives, Finance, We buy Cars, Service, Trade, etc.
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Auto Rank is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Auto Rank in the following circumstances:
1. Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
2. Requests for additional information to support your current application
3. Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
4. Thanking you for your valued business
5. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
6. Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Auto Rank has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
1. All emails sent to you by Auto Rank will clearly identify Auto Rank as the sender. FROM / SENDER: email@example.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @autorank.io ).
2. The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
3. Any email from Auto Rank will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
4. Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Auto Rank ; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
5. All emails sent to you directly by Auto Rank include valid postal address information in the footer.
6. All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
7. Emails sent to you directly by Auto Rank will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Playbooks can include anywhere from 5-50 different ads, with a combination of single image ads, carousels, videos — all using best practices for Facebook & Instagram and optimized for the platform.